Monday, August 31, 2009

I Love Him 99 Times





99 Ci Wo Ai Ta - OST Fated to Love You

Bao jia li ya mei gui de jing you
Quan di zai di
Gang cai qian guo wo de shou
Heng chong zhi zhuang
Wo de xin xiang yi ke duo bi qiu
Shui dong ai ting zai shou li duo jiu

Xue wen dao li jiao ke shu dou you
Lian ai shang shang qian dao di na li qiu
Ru guo you jiao shou
Wo yi ding yao nu li xiu
Qiu bi te ya kuai lai wei wo jia you

Duo xiang dai zhe lei da
Dao ta meng li zi si diao cha
Ai de zheng ka hai you mei you fu ka
Ye xiang na qi sao ba
Zai ta xin di xi xi shua shua
Bu zhuan xin de nian tou
Ai yi ai yi dou qing chu la

Jiu shi jiu ci wo ai ta
Shao le yan pi hui luan zha
Yao ta neng xin dian gan ying wo de xiang fa
Mei tian nian zhe ta de ming zi
Ai yi ai yi yi ju bu cha

Jiu shi jiu ci wo ai ta
Shao le tou fa hui fen cha
Yao ta de xiang nian mei tian zhun shi de ka
Ai xiang bing qi lin zai
(Wo) zui li rong hua

保加利亚玫瑰的精油
全滴在他
刚才牵过我的手
横冲直撞
我的心像一颗躲避球
谁懂爱停在手里多久

学问道理教科书都有
恋爱上上签到底哪里求
如果有教授
我一定要努力修
丘比特呀快为我加油

多想带着雷达
到他梦里 仔细调查
爱的正卡还有没有副卡
也想拿起扫把
在他心底 洗洗刷刷
不专心的念头
哎咿哎咿 都清除啦

九十九次我爱他
少了眼皮会乱眨
要他能心电感应我的想法
每天念着他的名字
哎咿哎咿 一句不差

九十九次我爱他
少了头发会分岔
要他的想念每天准时打卡
爱像冰淇淋在
(我) 嘴里溶化

Bulgarian rose oil
is dripping all over
his hand that was holding me just now
I jostle my way through
my heart is like a dodge ball
Who knows how long love has been waiting in my hands

I have all the books on wisdom and logic
But where can I find my way for the best fortune of love?
If there's a class for this
I'll definitely put my effort into learning it
Oh Cupid, please hurry and come cheer for me

I really want to bring a radar
into his dream and investigate it in detail
Does your love also reside on another person?
I also want to bring a broom
into the bottom of his heart to sweep it clean
So that his thoughts of dazing out will
Ai Yi Ai Yi be all cleared out

I love him 99 times
My eyes will wink randomly without my eyelids
I want him to use his senses to read my thoughts
I'll say his name every day
Ai Yi Ai Yi without missing a single word

I love him 99 times
My hair will split from losing hair
I want his thoughts of me to be on time every day
I've fallen in love with
the feeling of ice cream melting in my mouth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment Here.. ^^

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend